Overview

1854
The first guests arrive in Dorothea Trudel's home.
1862
Dorothea Trudel dies of typhoid fever. Her successor, Samuel Zeller falls ill. Guests have to leave, and the buildings are closed. The movement reaches a low-point.
1863
After recovering, Samuel Zeller brings new life into the location. Construction of the new "Elim" is resumed.
1897
Construction of the chapel and the new main building at its present location.
1955
Johann Käser becomes the house-father. More buildings are built on the chapel hill. 1976
Inauguration of the new retirement home Emmaus.
2009
Inauguration of the retirement housing „im Quellgrund“.

The first building -Dorothea Trudel's home